About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Face over-booked

Oh dear. Facebook, I love thee, but you're a demanding mistress.

Long day at work. Lovely dinner with a friend. Come home to ten Facebook messages/ bits and pieces and twenty-five personal emails, none of which I'm going to have time to reply to before the weekend.

How much admin can one person's life contain? I think I might have to hire a Facebook secretary.

In the meantime, you have until Saturday to vote for the anecdote of your choice. A quick reminder again: the Hackney dentist, the embarrassing (OK, more embarrassing than usual) smear test, or the School Disco cab driver. Vote now! (Or don't. I'm not that bothered.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms Nunn

My application for the position of Facebook Secretary is in the post.

I don't ask for much in a job, just don't get me up too early and have a ready supply of jacket potatoes on hand.

Yours sincerely

Trouble Brownen

Unknown said...

Why are there only 3 choices?

Unknown said...

I vote for The Birds and the Bees because it was both amusing and educational.

Laura said...

Ms Brownen

Thank you for your application for the post of Facebook Secretary, which will be reviewed when Ms Nunn has more than thirty-three seconds to her cocking self.

Perhaps it would be advantageous if you could start your secretary duties early, read the applications and appoint yourself, or otherwise. This would save Ms Nunn some time.

Thank you.

The Nunn Corporation

Unknown said...

I have now joined Facebook.
your brother helped me