About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Gamey

Beware people. Back when the weather was sunnier and generally less dark, I introduced you to a genius game. Please see http://laurasplog.blogspot.com/2007/08/cine-tastic.html.

Take any film title, and add the phrase "between my legs" to the end of it. Instant hilarity guaranteed.

But now I feel it is my duty to warn you of the game. I have discovered a dark secret, much like when they suddenly realised that smoking cigarettes actually wasn't that good for you after all. Here you go - the dark secret: once you start playing this game with someone, there is absolutely no escape. One of you will come up with a film title... the other will have to better it. With competitive people, this game literally goes on for hours.

Basically yesterday evening two of us got stuck in loop. Between my legs.

No comments: