About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Jessica-n't

I am off tomorrow to Windsor. Windsor is one of those places that I know does exist, I imagine is sort of near London but I would really struggle to point at it on a map. Many people, quite rightly, might suggest that I struggle to point at a lot of things on a map. Including entire continents.

But it's not my fault if someone made South America and Africa the same shape, is it?

That's not the point. The point is, tomorrow Jessica, the Corsa and I are driving off to Windsor, with only a postcode for Jessica, and a vague awareness on my part that if I end up in Durham, I'm probably on the wrong track. Jessica might try to take me through Central London. I'm having none of it. So we very well might end up in Durham.

Watch this space. Not literally. It might be a day or so before I update again, and to be honest, that's a real waste of about twenty-four hours. Go and do something else. Maybe the washing up. Or reply to that email you've been meaning to. Go and stalk someone on Facebook. You know you want to.

And when (if) I find civilisation in Windsor, I'll be sure to let you know where it is. Deal.

No comments: