About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

National Affront

Things I've done this week:

  • Been to see The Alchemist with my friend Elinor at the National. Quite nicely done - especially the farce, and they kept the pace up. As per our long-standing tradition of several years, Elinor fell asleep.
  • Had an argument with the National staff, as they insisted I left my (normal-sized) bag in their cloakroom, but refused to take any responsibility for the contents. This Plog does recently seem like a long list of people who've pissed me off. Generally I'm lovely. So long as you agree with me, and occasionally bring me chocolate.
  • Hammered on my bedroom floor at 2.30 a.m. with an old trainer. This was a vain attempt to encourage Angry Cockney, who lives in the flat below mine, to turn his TV down. Sadly, it would seem he's not fluent in Trainer-Based Morse Code. He will learn.

Seriously though, I am a lovely person. Honest. Please send chocolate.

1 comment:

Sara said...

When I initially read "Hammered on my bedroom floor at 2.30 a.m. with an old trainer" I pictured you sprawled on the floor, drunk, hugging a shoe - which I thought was maybe a little out of character for you. Thank goodness I chose to read on...

I would bring chocolate, but American chocolate is crap and will never measure up to Cadbury's.