About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Quantity surveyor

The results of the survey are in. According to my loyal readership, based on the number of comments on various entries, the issues that get you most fired up are:

- Being called Katherine / Katy / Kate
- Caesar dressing
- Jacket potatoes

This is worrying. I spend time crafting Plog entries for you, all of you, and you repay me by interest in the utterly mundane. Now go away and think about what you've done.

Admittedly, there was some interest in my Husband Applications (still open - new extended deadline! http://laurasplog.blogspot.com/2006/10/fortunately.html), but beyond that I'm disappointed in you.

All of you.

Or both of you.

Or just you. I have no idea how many people read this.

And whilst I'm on the subject, a few months back I tentatively put my email address on my profile, half expecting my mailbox to get rammed with stalkers / spam at the very least. Nothing. Not a dicky bird.

It's all take, take, take with you, isn't it?

(OK, can anyone tell I didn't sleep well last night, and woke up slightly fractious, like a small child who's had too much excitement and not enough nap-time?)

No comments: