About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Carbing on

Last night I began to feel slightly sick. A bit faint and wobbly, and very definitely sick. Part of this may have been that I was watching a film with Gwyneth Paltrow in, and she was very, very thin. I became a little bit obsessed with her pointy bones. Yuck.

I thought about what I'd eaten over the last twenty-four hours:

  • A bacon omelette
  • A chicken Caesar salad
  • Lots of coffee
  • Some raw carrots and cheese and chive dip

Without meaning to at all, I'd accidentally been following the Atkins plan for more than a day. To rectify this situation, I immediately ate two bags of crips and a Mars Bar.

Believe it or not, I felt no better at all. In fact, I threw up quite profusely. Dieticians know nothing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are 'crips'?
Do Tesco sell them?

M

Anonymous said...

Ah, bet you lost weight though...

Fattie.

Anonymous said...

You really should follow more balanced of a diet.

Anonymous said...

Your diet needs attention!

Anonymous said...

Your diet sounds fab to me. Bring on Laura's special bacon sandwiches! AND CRIPS and DIP - I'm in heaven!! H xx