About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Plans for winter

There was a lot of stuff I nearly did today. I nearly went to yoga, but decided I'd rather have a lie-in. I nearly saw a play, but the tickets were sold out. I nearly tidied the flat, but instead spent a fair amount of time watching repeats of The Wonder Years (which actually is pretty good).

This evening, at 8 p.m., I realised that not only had I not been outside today, I hadn't even unlocked my front door from the night before. So I forced myself out of the flat to Sainsbury's. Oh yes, I lead a hedonistic life.

Thing is, when I did go outside, it was a bit cold and nasty. So I'm advocating hibernation from now on. Stock up on the badly-cooked jacket potatoes, turn the central heating up as high as it will go, and don't re-emerge until at least April. Probably May.

Go away now. I want to sleep.

No comments: