About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Monday, December 11, 2006

Homing Phone

I have a mobile phone for work that I really can't use. I'm rubbish with it. I think it might also be a rubbish phone, but I have no evidence to back that up, other than the fact that I have to lift it with both arms, and even then I occasionally slip a disc.

Still, cunningly I managed to lose said phone a few nights ago at a work night out. It didn't seem like the end of the world - I'm due an upgrade anyway soon, but I thought out of courtesy, I might as well give the venue a ring to find out if anyone had picked it up and handed it in.

They had. Bastards.

Denied a shiny new phone. PLUS I had to walk half an hour today in the pouring rain to go and pick up the brick. Ho hum, it is hard being me.

When my bag was stolen last year, did anyone hand in my iPod? No they did not. But you can bet that had my work phone been in my bag, it would have been posted back to me summarily, with a polite note.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were a Blackberry girl now?

Are Blackberries made by Apple? Is that because Blackberry and Apple pie is the best type of pie? Just wondering.

Laura said...

I am a Blackberry girl. But for a long and complicated reason, my Blackberry only works for emails, not as a mobile, so I have 1 x Blackberry, 1 x work phone and 1 x personal mobile. It is hard being me.

Good thoughts on Apple. But no. You are wrong. Go away and think about what you've done, oh weak-bladdered one.

L x