About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Bored games

Something unheard of happened today. I will try and break it to you gently. I lost at Monopoly. Worse still, I lost not only to Erica (who I always beat at Monopoly, always - I can't believe she'd break a tradition like this at Christmas time, of all things), but I lost also to my little brother.

Obviously this has ruined Christmas. If anyone wants me, I shall be sulking in the scullery. We don't actually have a scullery, but if we did, I think it would be a fab place to sulk.

I hope this terrible news hasn't ruined your Christmas, like it has mine. Have a good one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get over yourself, La Loser

BJ

Laura said...

Right, that's it. I was GOING to let you have the first child, as I got to do everything else first. But I've changed my mind now, and I'm off to get up the duff this evening.

Ha! I will always win, Jack. Have no fear.

PS BJ = "brother Jack" or Blow Job? Are you advertising your services? We don't mind if you're gay. We'll still love you. Just a bit less.