About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Play plug on the Plog


Yesterday I walked to work.
"Yesterday?" you ask (and rightly so). "Yesterday was a Saturday, Laura. Do you mean Friday?"

"No," I reply. "I mean yesterday. Yesterday I walked to work."

And indeed I did. And yet, I did no work at all. Instead I attended a play rehearsal (held at the office) for the play I'm directing. We've only got about a week and a half to go, and I've been having stress dreams for about a month already.
But yesterday's rehearsal went not too badly. The play is getting shorter and shorter, which either means that the actors are really picking the pace up... or else that they keep missing out huge chunks of dialogue. I shall let you, dear Ploggers, decide which is more likely.

It's been a nice weekend all in all. For those of you who'd like to come along and laugh uproariously at (by which I mean with) the play, drop me an email to laura.nunn@googlemail.com and I'll let you know the details.

1 comment:

Sara said...

As much as I would love to see your play, being a thespian myself, I'm afraid I'll have to wait for the world tour. When will that be?

Best of luck... break a leg, etc :)