About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bags of confidence


Anyone who says I've eaten seven bags of cheesy Wotsits in five days is lying. Even if you go through my rubbish and prove there are seven empty Wotsits bags in there, it doesn't mean I've eaten them. They could have been eaten by a cheese-loving friend, or maybe I just threw them from my window, like orange confetti for my downstairs neighbour.


So don't start with all these accusations, OK?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excessive consumption of cheesy wotsits could account for the yellowy-orange hue on your signature pic. :o) I think you have been rumbled. Is there rehab for Wotsit addiction?

Anonymous said...

PS to blog above

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry! Wotsits are made of corn, which is a plant and therefore counts towards your five a day fruit and veg.

Anonymous said...

OK - you've upset me now. I WANT a bag of wotsits now and I don't think I can buy one...anywhere! You will have to post me a bag!
H...in NZ. XXxxXX

Sara said...

H in NZ - I now want Wotsits too, and I'm sure I won't find them anywhere here either.
American "chips" just aren't the same as some good old British crisps!
S... in Pennsylvania

Anonymous said...

Hi Brit80
Chips are not the same as crisps are they?! I work in a pub part time and I won't give them any "chips" until they say crisps! This may be a bit rude, with me being in their country and all, but hey, crisps are something I'm passionate about!
H in NZ