About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Laugh it up


There is a question that has preoccupied Erica and me for a long time now. Well, when I say "a long time", really, probably only about two years. And when I say "preoccupied", really I mean that we think about it occasionally. And when I say "we", I really mean me.


So the question? If you absolutely had to... which of the Chuckle Brothers would you shag?


Erica's (genius) answer to this was, "the one on the left". But I think that only works with Ant and Dec. I think the Chuckle Brothers are a bit more mobile, with all that "to me, to you" malarkey.


Still, looking again at the photo of Paul and Barry Chuckle, I've got a definitive answer (finally!). According to Wikipedia, "There is a lesser known Chuckle, called Ron ". Now, if the genes are anything to go by, I probably shouldn't get my hopes up, but let's face it, could it really be worse than the original options?


So, next time someone asks me, "Which Chuckle Brother would you shag?" (and they will), I have my answer prepared.


Ron Chuckle. Bring it on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe there was ever a debate on this one. Of *course* it's the one on the left ! I mean...hello ?!

Sara said...

Thank you so much for this blast from the past! I haven't heard or thought about them in a good 10 years - they don't get that kind of quality kids TV in the U.S.

I think the one on the left too :)

Actually, being the dork that I am, I googled The Chuckle Brothers. What I got on wikipedia actually says there are 2 other real brothers of the Chuckles to choose from (aka The Patton Brothers)...

We'll disregard the disturbing fact that they are all older than our parents!!!

Anonymous said...

My answer would be "The funny one ..........!"

Hazel xx

Anonymous said...

if you look hard enought into thier eyes on that photo, you can see that thier souls have died

damn you chuckle brothers....why do you still haunt my screens