About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Capital idea

London has let me down. Shame on you, London. Bus journey to work this morning: uneventful. Bus journey home from work this evening: uneventful. Liverpool Street Station at lunchtime: diasppointingly nutter-free. Corner shop defunct of any mad old ladies.

London, you disappoint me.

So I have booked a week's holiday to New York! Whoopee! Very, very excited, as I did have a bit of an affair with New York about four years ago - completely fell in love with the place in a way that only London makes me feel... normally.

London, the challenge has been set. Win me over now... or lose me forever.

(Yes, aware I'm talking bollocks. Slow news day.)

3 comments:

Sara said...

If the part about you coming to NY is true, let me know when you're coming! I was just there this weekend - love it! Saw an interesting new musical called "Spring Awakening". Anyway, I only need to drive to New Jersey and hop on a train to NYC (just over an hour).

I saw plenty you could write about while I was there :)

~ Sara

Laura said...

I don't want to talk about the lightbulbs.

(Electrician visiting on Sunday. Possibly.)

L x

Anonymous said...

You're going on holiday!!

I can't believe you didn't ask me.

:op