About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Monday, March 24, 2008

Estival

It has been a long time since I Plogged. And for that I apologise. But things have been very busy in the world of Laura. Very busy indeed. I have done some, possibly all, or maybe none of the following:

  • Been to a wedding
  • Bought a Wii and hurt my arms
  • Been beaten at every single sport on the Wii by TheBloke (TM). Until we get a second pair of nunchucks, that is, then boxing victory will be mine.
  • Been to a strip club
  • Visited the parents
  • Seen snow - two days in a row
  • Been appointed Chief of the Universe

OK, not all of that is true, but a lot of it is. And so I am tired. And busy. And my arms hurt too much to keep typing. I hope you have had a joyous Easter.

No comments: