About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Monday, June 26, 2006

Putting the sex into Essex

I have survived my first day of the training course. I have talked through facilitation skills, I have supervised the putting together of many plugs (not bathroom plugs. Thanks Karen for clearing up any ambiguity), I have facilitated people so they know how to facilitate. Indeed, I am a useful member of society. Quite clearly I am also skill at my job, as everyone gave me top marks on my feedback form.

And I didn't even have to bribe them with sexual favours this time. Well a few of them. John. Brian. Helen. The usual.

Staying in my luxury Premier Travel Inn last night in Southend, I was disappointed not to hear noisy shagging from the hotel room next door. It's a sound for me that's now inseparable from Southend. Just thinking of the place makes me think of noisy, unbridled lust.

I love working here.

No comments: