About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Plugs, plogs and plog plugs

Plugs, plugs everywhere... I'm at the Harrogate Majestic Hotel. It looks a bit majestic. But only from the outside. Inside, nothing at all works. The lifts are knackered, the phone in the room doesn't work, and a delegate at my course earlier today had a wasp baked into her fish pie. That sounds horrible, but consider this:

Wouldn't you rather have a wasp baked into your fish pie than a fish baked into your wasp pie? It's all a question of perspective.

Anyway, I promised my little brother a plug for his plog. (OK, blog.) He's not actually that little (about 6 foot 2) and is travelling in the States at the moment. You can follow his adventures at www.jacknunn.blogspot.com. I take no responsibility for the spelling or grammar. You might want to use this opportunity to remind him that I'm better than him.

If you're reading this Jack - well done. That's "become literate" ticked off your list of things to achieve before you're 30.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So why did you promise him the plog plug? Nice title btw!

RSN

Anonymous said...

Thank's Laura...just wondering if you know that there are other types of compliments other than back-handed ones.....just wondering....

Jack (183cm and counting)