About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday feeling

I have struggled to think what to write today. I have started this entry four times. So instead I will just tell you some random things about my life.

  • Today Gordon Brown was on my flight to Edinburgh. He was wearing a poppy. Already.
  • I saw Nice Kate today in the office, which was a nice surprise. Except the bitch forgot my birthday present. Luckily I am back in the office on Monday to prise it from her greasy little fingers.
  • Both Nice Kate and Lee (both expert in the field of Minis) agree that it could take six months after ordering previously-mentioned Mini to arrive. This could mean no delivery of a Mini until this time next year. I am a patient person. I can wait*.
  • Hazel texted me a few lines of some Shakespearean sonnets. From New Zealand. Hazel is cool.

That is enough things about my life for now. Shoo.

* This is a big lie. I am not patient at all. Why are you still reading this? Go and do something useful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you watch that Julia Sawalha thing? Was it any good?

Laura said...

It was interesting, actually. I Sky Plussed it if anyone needs a copy.

L x

Anonymous said...

I read that Gordon Brown can only see out of one eye. You could creep up on him dead easy assuming you knew which eye was which.

I also know that the duty of care to keep a man with one eye safe is much higher than for a man with 2 eyes. From this I deduct that a man with more than 2 eyes can pretty much be excluded from Health and Safety laws.

lots of love

Erica
x

Anonymous said...

I was texting Shakespeare from a pub as it was on the wall. The pub is called the Bard on Avon and is an English style pub.
Just felt the need to tell you all that in case you thought NZ had changed me.
Hazel xx