About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Monday, October 09, 2006

Great tit

So, Norwich for the past few weeks and Birmingham this week. Living the high life.

I don't mind Birmingham, actually. I've got a few friends living there, and every time I go, it seems to have become a little more upmarket.

My brother likes the fact that a shop in the new Bullring (shopping centre) is covered with large metal breasts. In fact, I believe it greatly influenced his choice of university.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have probably visited Brum more times since I left there than when I was there. That's why I have moved to NZ. I didn't like you anyway!

Laura said...

I have been to B'ham precisely twice since you left (I think).

Admittedly, I think I only visited you there twice, so at the moment it's a draw.

Glad you've gone. The place smells better.