About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Cooking on gas

Hello hello

I promise I will blog properly at the weekend, but I'm really quite ridiculously busy at the moment, both at work and at home.

So, in summary:

Gig = not too bad thank you, and a new joke worked quite well, which is quite rare for a first outing. Thanks to all those of you who came along. I am thinking of starting a fan club, but worry it might be a bit narcissistic to start my own fan club. Having said that, anyone who can spell narcissistic without a spellchecker surely deserves a fan club. I might think some more about this.

Workshop = hard work, but over and done with.

Kitchen = delivered.

If you'll excuse me now, as I have to move all the contents from my kitchen into my living room, which also (confusingly) has a kitchen in it. I have a two-kitchened flat. I am officially posh.

Wishing you the jolliest of Bank Holiday weekends.

No comments: