About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Time warped

Five things that yesterday would have been "things I will do tomorrow":

1. Try (and fail) to run a training session through a persistent 15-minute fire alarm.

2. Eat a fairly ridiculous amount of sushi at Gili Gilu's all-you-can eat buffet. A bargain-esque Leicester Square feast for just £13.95. They even have a conveyor belt, which makes eating fun. This does mean however that I'm not brilliant at concentrating on conversation because I'm usually throwing evil eyes to the people upwind on the conveyor belt from me in case they take the dish I'm earmarking.

3. See Little Shop of Horrors and enjoy it muchly. Sheridan Smith has a fantastic singing voice. Shame to see the theatre wasn't full. Go now! You will laugh and hum along. There may even be some tapping of feet.

4. Have a ridiculous conversation with a black cab driver who spoke perfect English but not only didn't know where my office building was (very big building, quite famous, not that hard to find) but also seemed never to have heard of Chancery Lane.

5. Admire the floor tiling in the kitchen, for finally it is done! We may be nearing completion on the kitchen front. Looking good so far!

Of course, tomorrow these will be "things that yesterday were things I did today". Hope that clears things up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've been spending my last few lunch (half) hours catching up on your blogs from when I was in Thailand. I'm nicely caught up now and awaiting a new entry please! :o)
H xx

Anonymous said...

I agree Hazel, where's Laura's latest? Could it be something to do with the mysterious circumstances she's alluded to but not enlightening us on? Very frustrating. I HATE not knowing things.

Nice Kate