About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Da bomb

I have a new kitchen story for you, but it will have to wait. Reasons will be divulged nearer the time. I hope to post some shiny photos when it's all finished (yes, I can tell you're excited), but at the moment we have a small tile situation and - once again - it's not yet finished. You're on tenterhooks, I know.

I realised just how wild I've failed to become at a hen party at the weekend where mid-afternoon we all opted for a nice cup of tea and some biscuits and a thorough discussion about recycling. I fear I may have grown old without really doing anything youthy. Perhaps I shall spit in the street on the way to work tomorrow.

Owing to circumstances I'd really rather not talk about, I now have to take the tube to work again. This makes me want to murder people. Just in case anyone does get murdered on the tube though, I'd like to point out that it wasn't me. Probably.

And that great big 500lb bomb that was found in Bethnal Green this morning was absolutely nothing to do with me either. Fucking commuters.

Kitchen's not finished yet. Flat is so covered in dust that it feels like it's been snowing indoors. Have to take the tube to work... I'm hearing the bad voices again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay calm. Remember, you invented calm. You only have a pulse at weekends.

;o)

Steve Darlington