About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Monday, July 24, 2006

Tall, dark and loony

"Hello," said the tall, dark guy, sitting with the acts at Downstairs at the King's Head.

"Hello," said I.

"I like comedy," said he.

"That's lucky," said I.

"I was supposed to go to laughter therapy earlier today, but my session was cancelled," said he.

"Oh," said I, and edged away very slightly.

"Do you go to therapy?" he asked.

"Not yet," I replied.

"I find it helps. When I miss a session, I always feel out of sorts. It makes me think bad things."

"Didn't you miss your session today?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

Two nutters, one weekend. Result.

1 comment:

AH NZ Adventure said...

Poor, poor Laura - wish I could be at every gig to help keep the nutters away. I do remember you sorted those flashing "bankers" out pretty quickly at the gig I came to watch! Go Laura!