About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Anon



For those of you who doubted me, the ferret photo is now live. Scroll down to see Erica's ferret and E45 cream. I doubt that sentence has ever existed until now.

Am really enjoying reading people's comments on the plog... and having a lot of fun trying to guess who some of the anonymous people are. Some of you I probably genuinely don't know - you've surfed on in. But some of you are clearly making comments that insinuate you know me quite well... For a control freak like me, it's doing my head in trying to work out who you are. So when I say "having a lot of fun", really I mean, "sign your name or I'll hunt you down via your IP address and kill you".

I've just invited an entirely anonymous guestbook, just to get on my nerves, haven't I?

Sorry - am definitely being a mardy fish today. Will go.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I should have known better than to doubt you, Coalville being well known for utterly random acts of weirdness

Anonymous said...

Next I would like to see a photo of a mardy fish :p

Laura said...

This isn't HartBeat and I'm not that weirdo Tony Hart. I'm not doing requests!

Oh all right then.

L x

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you appreciated the Mardy Fish reference in my Anonymous blog, it would have been so cool if he had made it to the final, we could have all watched and laughed at the TV whilst people shout 'come on Mardy!'

Ps. you've scared me out of the shadows and into revealing my name, although I think I'm safe now I'm not living in Bethnal Green any more!

Laura said...

Oh, you're never safe from me. I can be found loitering in the shadows of South West London sometimes.

Just because you have a restraining order preventing me from talking to you, doesn't mean I can't watch you.

;o)