About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Monday, January 22, 2007

Bicentenery

Welcome to my 200th Plog! Crikey, what a load of rubbish I've written. Still, can't say I'm not prolific.

Horrible weekend, but I don't want to talk about that here. Instead, I shall tell you how Nice Kate came to London today. We had sushi in Itsu. Nice Kate was quite excited by the prospect of telling all of her friends that we ate in the radiation restaurant that's dead famous (literally). I did point out to her that this was a completely different branch, but apparently that's irrelevant in her rewrite. Nice Kate tells lots of lies (sorry, truth embellishments), which she sees as doing a service to her friends - making the story more interesting.

Anyway, it was lovely to see her, and we munched raw fish, feeling healthy and self-righteous. I spoiled this about twenty minutes later with a Twirl bar, but I'm sure that's a necessary part of any balanced diet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are correct Laura!
Chocolate and crisps are an often forgotten, but valid food group!
Hazel x