About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Snow joke

I am absolutely enjoying the Google Analytics which I set up for this site. Seriously, the search terms people enter always makes me smile.

My favourite, I think, is the person who every day enters "Laura Nunn Jeremy" into Google - and finds my Plog that way. (Hello person!) He (or she) could just enter "Laura Nunn" or, as they visit every day, they could even bookmark the site. But no. "Laura Nunn Jeremy" is their preferred way of finding the site. Smashing.

Top marks also go to "Erica's Wanking Club Coalville", as previously mentioned. Also "There's a burning smell in my Astra", closely followed by "Burning smell in Yaris". You heard it here first, folks.

Yesterday's was great though: "Dial a shag Luton". And indeed, if you put that phrase through Google, my site is the top hit. Despite the fact that I'm not sure I've ever mentioned Luton. Let alone my extra-special dial-a-shag service.

On a separate note - snow! Ugh. Nasty, cold, wet stuff. Don't worry though, when I'm in charge, it'll be abolished. Along with all of the companies mentioned in yesterday's entry, and anyone who thinks that clowning is a valid art form, worthy of council funding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have snow? I'm jealous. It's supposed to be summer here, but it's not. Laura, you may as well come here and make it rain, get it out of its system, then we might have summer!
Hazel

Laura said...

Oh dear, Nice Kate. Come the revolution, you will be abolished.

Still, never mind, eh?

L x