About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Tales from the unexpected

I'm loving the tracking ability of Google Analytics. Yesterday these were the top keywords for my Plog:

1. Laura Nunn (unsurprising)
2. Madam Tamar
3. Bikini wax
4. "She took it up the arse" (amusing)
5. Shagging in room next door

Perhaps this says more about me than it does about my readers...

I am quite tempted to make up a story from the keywords, in which the well-known psychic Madam Tamar goes for a bikini wax, but accidentally ends up taking it up the arse, whilst people in the room next door are listening to what's going on.

But that would be immature.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this why you have a whole entry praising Rebecca? Trying to raise the tone a little?
:op

Anonymous said...

Further to your text re: other search terms that end up at your plog....
"Erica's W*nking Club" is real. Just though I'd give it a bit of a plug here. For a fellow Erica (not me, oh no).

www.erica.com used to be p*rn too. It just has a huge close up of a breast now. What is it with the name Erica and the s*x industry?

love
(not unsurprisingly) Erica
xx

(not sure what words will get picked up by people's work filters...!)

Laura said...

Well, well, well, Erica. Someone found the site today by googling "Erica wanking club Coalville". Whilst I know you'll argue you're not technically in Coalville, I think we all know you're close enough.

Now what do you have to say for yourself?

(What do you do at your wanking club? Or is the clue in the title?)

L x