About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Thursday, January 25, 2007

It never rains...

So, my shower cubicle is broken. This happened on Monday. I don't want to talk about it. My nice insurance company (see, nice companies DO exist), Halifax, were very polite and helpful. Apparently all I need is a quotation and they'll pay out. Great.

Except I need no plumbing work doing - just a new shower cubicle. This means I can't find a plumber who'll take the job. Also, no bathroom fitters in London will give me a quotation for free.

Apparently I could go to B&Q and find a cubicle I like and ask them to fit it, but of course, they won't give me a written quotation.

In short, I'm stuck with a shower cubicle that won't close and a very wet floor.

It sucks to be me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for a builder that knows a bit about plumbing. It's British Gas Services Plumbing & Drainage Cover's small-print's fault!