About Me

My photo
Feel free to drop me a line at laura.nunn@gmail.com

Monday, April 23, 2007

In a mard

Today I was going to accomplish two things:

1. Have my new kitchen delivered (admittedly this wasn't much on the accomplishment front, mostly just signing for things)

2. Make sure Sky give me a refund for the amount they've mistakenly charged me.

So... Number 1. Didn't happen. Rude, ugly Liverpudlian girl told me they'd made an error and in fact it couldn't be delivered for another ten days. OK, so she was only on a phone so I'm not sure she was ugly, but I bet she was pram-faced.

And Number 2. I love Sky Plus. Sky Plus is one of the greatest innovations of all time, but Sky (the company) are utter, utter bastards. Their customer service is shit and they tell you barefaced lies to get you to sign up for things. I can back this all up with evidence, should anyone from Sky try to sue me. I have paperwork. They were also rude to me, using the brilliant customer service line, "Ms Nunn if you'd let me finish so I can do my job,". Wankpots.

So, to make sure this gets picked up by the Google search engines... Sky are bastards. Sky customer service is shit. Sky tell lies. Sky's customer service staff are rude and unhelpful. And very probably ugly. Though I can't prove that. They are also a bit Scottish, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but if you're already rude and ugly, then it's not going to go in your favour, is it?

Still, at least I didn't kick anyone today. Yet.

Hmm, maybe I am jetlagged after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am I sad because you left out the hyphen between jet and lag or am I said for commenting about it?